A Tribute To My MAMA AWESOMEST!! <3

Mom, whenever U r on 
my mind, 
You bring many cherishable memories to rewind. 
And I know U r my Best Friend, 
Coz U wont leave my hand until the end !

U know I did many things
Weird,
But with a Smile, U were always on
my side.
U never cease to hold my hand tight, 
And show me the path which is right !

For all my petty interests, U r da first one to say Go on, 
But when I have any problem U r the shoulder I lean on. 
We agree to disagree but rarely we do fight, 
Soon we take it light n laugh it off so bright ! 

Even when U come home from work, tired.
I wont stop telling what I did all day, word by word. 
To not to disappoint me, U wont let any word go missed. 
Maa, being ur daughter, 
I am so blessed !

U very well know, My First Love is Ur Mom.
But being so sweet, U dont have any qualm. 
I love GrandMa coz She is the Best. 
But, Mom U are My Mama Awesomest !

Mom, to make U happy and to see U Smile,
I would do anything and go that Extra Mile. 
Mom is Every Child's Bright Light Ray.
To all Moms out der, I wish U A Happy Mother's Day ! 


P.S. : Ammaa! See even I can write a Poem!! U liked it na? 

Comments

  1. That was so nice...I love my mom...
    We agree to disagree but rarely we do fight, 
    Soon we take it light n laugh it off so bright ! ..(lines are great)..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you told me which lines you liked more! Have a nice day! :-)

      Delete
  2. Good one. I like the way you frame the lines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts