My Story.. (1st Anniversary Special)

Many of you wanted to know what made me start this blog and page..some wanted to know who am I and what am I doing currently. So here are the answers for all those questions..

Years ago, when I had terrible right shoulder pain, I was misdiagnosed by some allopathy doctors, who said that I had some psychiatric problem and I did not like to go to school, so I was complaining this illness. (In contrary to this, I always longed to learn new things and study subjects and had a dream of becoming a Doctor.) So I have been given psychiatric medication, steroids and many pain killers that made my situation worse.

In two years, I got many new problems and this pain transformed into Epileptic Seizures, due to which my right hand continuously and involuntarily shivers.
Because of this I have Lost 3 valuable years of my education.

I have completed First year of BDS but couldn't go to college for further study. But I am currently taking Homeopathic treatment from DrManu's Homeo by Dr.Sreekar Manu. I am very thankful to him for he, in addition to treating my condition, also have given me the Hope that I could do something in this time. It is because of him saying 'NO' to writing exams, I have realised that my treatment takes time and I have started thinking Out-of-the-box and found some things that I can actually do at home undergoing treatment and without taking much stress. Then came into picture, my interest in English language and writing, which resulted in this Blog. And you very well know what happened afterwards..! And TODAY We are Celebrating its FIRST ANNIVERSARY! :D

I am not saying this for sympathy or something like that. I truly trust my treatment and I am confident that by this year end, I will be Normal and will go back to my studies.

I am telling you all this because if a girl like Me suffering from Epileptic Seizures from many years, who can practically do Nothing with her Right hand, can open a Blog, write something that is relatable to you, get her article published in The Hindu and is now celebrating this Blog's First Anniversary, Tell me what YOU cant do! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! YOU CAN ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DREAMS! The problems you face, may be are bigger than what I have, but Be STRONG, Be POSITIVE, You shall Surely WIN!! :D

"BE YOUR OWN SUNSHINE"
If I can be My Sunshine, You CAN Be Yours Too!! :)

Never Give Up! The BEST Days of Your LIFE are yet to come!

Keep Smiling!
Keep Shining!

Your Blogger Miss Sunshine,
Kavya Krishna Addepalli.

Comments

  1. It's such a nice one kavya... And you're one spirit of motivation to those who actually lost hope in life and heading no where... I wish this blog comes in limelight to all of them who need a booster in life.. I should thank god for blessing me with a friend like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Apoorva. Your words mean a lot to me. I am blessed too to get one like you. Ur enthusiasm and cheerfulness always inspire me. Yes I want this to reach as many people as possible. Do help me spread the message. Share this link with everyone you know. Once again, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you kavzzz.... keep going on... give motivation to all the youngsters... god bless you sweetheart heart.. I wish you will rock dear... Very happy to see you this way. Love you.. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanq so very much!! Ur words made me feel good about myself. U are my inspiration in pursuing dreams. So coming from u is a big thing to me! :) :) I love you too..n missing you. :(

      Delete
  4. Hi Kavya,

    Such a nice one! I appreciate your self-motivation and enthusiasm.
    Top marks for the blog.

    Though I don't know you personally, good to know you through this blog.

    Good going. All the best!

    -Pushyami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello pinni..
      Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad I could get acquainted with you through this. Thank you very much. :) :)

      Delete
    2. We were there during the times of ur tribulations.Do u remember in our 1st year of B.D.S u came up to me when u had ur seizure attack..?. I pitied you then and all the times I visited your place when you were ill.But u have set an example for many.Showed an impact on lives of many with ur life changing views and made us realize that a sunshine can bring marvelous changes in ones life.So proud of you! Keep up the good work with your head held high.Never let go of it.
      Lots of love and good wishes- pooh :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much pooyi! :* Thank you for always being there..you guys are my strength <3

      Delete
  5. Till this moment, 'Shine' was something that just glitters,
    From this moment, it will be you that glitter,
    Obstructions are for people who lose,
    those became milestones when you rose,
    Our heart melts with joy,
    and wishes you to have a life you enjoy.

    Keep Rocking Kavya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are a writer yourself. Glad to know you appreciate it. Thanks. :D

      Delete
  6. haha ;) No. Not even in my dreams !!! You can just remem me as Shannu's frnd :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts