Yayy!! First Anniversary TODAY!!

It's Blog Miss Sunshine's FIRST Birthday/Anniversary! :D

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being always there encouraging and motivating me.
Thanks to my Wonderful Readers encouraging me to write better, with their growing numbers and their appreciation.
Last but not the least, thanks to my Amazing Friends and Family, without whose Unflinching Faith that I can achieve something even in these tough days, this would have just been Impossible!
Finally I thank all those circumstances which inspired to me write.
Once again I want to thank my English Teacher Tenavathi Murahari Ma'am because of whom I could learn the ABC's of English and step into this Fascinating World of Writing! :D

Blog Miss Sunshine : http://kavzsunshine.blogspot.in/?m=0

Miss Sunshine's Official Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/kavzsunshine

P.S.: Stay Tuned! There's Lot more coming in today..announcement of Winners..Caption for our blog..and most importantly My Story that I long to share with you all! See ya. :D

#MissSunshineturns1
#LifeUnpredictableTRULY

Comments

Popular Posts