My Story..Your Appreciation..And a CAKE!!

Hello everyone..

First of all, thanks a ton for being a part of pur Blog Miss Sunshine's First Anniversary Celebrations. Thank you for the Fantastic response for My Story! Your kind words gave me New Strength..New Hopes..New Insights! This year I hope to write better-related, more relevant posts. Thank you for being all along this wonderful journey of ONE year. Hope to continue this ever-interesting journey with you and with many new readers for many more years.


I want to once again Congratulate all the Participants, whether you or not, you all did wonderfully and made it difficult for me to select a few. Hope to continue the interactions with you more frequently from now.


Lastly, Guess what My MOM n DAD surprised Me Today with? A Yummy Black Forest CAKE with my initials KAV on it!! I am so overwhelmed. Thank you Amma n Nanna for all the Love and Support. Hope to make you proud some day. :)

Comments

Popular Posts