SECOND ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

BLOG MISS SUNSHINE's 2nd ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

P.S.: This will be too long ;)

Let me start by thanking my Awesome Readers! You people are the reason behind reaching this TWO year milestone! Thank you!

Mom & Dad, this is for you! It would have been just Impossible without you. My Mom & Dad (Amma & Naanna, as I call them) are such remarkable people that they never once doubted my abilities. They never said you can't do this. Never did they compare me with anyone. Even when I have been ill, they never once said that my years are getting wasted. Never, literally. I am so blessed and proud to be born as the only kid to these Super-Strong, Super-Awesome and Superiorly Unique Parents! Ma & Pa I LOVE YOU!

Unique, yes! That's the whole point of the post today! My parents are pretty unconventional in many ways and well, so am I! And I am super proud to be!

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
My family and friends were shell-shocked to know that a reserved girl like me decided to donate her hair for a cause! When I told in my whatsapp group that there is a hair donation event being organised, NONE replied. But when I went on and donated my hair, everyone started appreciating me. The point is not about me or donation. It's about wanting and doing something different! We are afraid of change at our own levels. We prefer to go with flow. But Growth starts from change. Yes, at first, it would be difficult. But let me tell you, CHANGE is the essence of life. So I request you to Dare to be Different (atleast at one thing/aspect, this year)! Do a thing that you have never done before. (I am talking Only Positive & Right things here!) Do it and feel the Difference. I am sure you will love it! I loved donating my hair. It has been a very liberating experience for me.

The TWO Big things happened to me this year are TEDxHyderabad and My Dream Store.

TED talks are Life-changing. What if you got to know, there's a community building around TED, in your city? Awesome, right? That is TEDxHyderabad! Being a part of it has been a very rewarding experience to me. I have met some lovely people there, made new friends and listened to many inspiring stories. The people are just wonderful there - full of ideas, aspirations and actions. They inspire me everyday just with their Facebook posts! Thank you guys! You are a treasure!

My Dream Store - the one platform that has given me confidence that I could design and sell t-shirts. I have met some really Awesome people there. They are truly passionate about their work. I have learnt so much from them. I have realized that Creativity plays a Major role in our lives. Everything gets better with a touch of it. Thank you Karthik and team! You are superb!

Last but not the least, the driving force of my life - My Amazing FRIENDS & FAMILY! Thank you <3  *no words*

Does this just become a thank you post? :P Lets come back!

The whole point is realizing that You are UNIQUE in your own way and Never being afraid to be who you are!

Think out of the box. Do Different Things. Be Unconventional. Explore your interests, widen your horizons, learn many new things, and don't forget to KEEP SMILING and KEEP SHINING ! Coz you know, Life is Unpredictable!

So this year, I am getting a small tattoo (oh yeah!) and I am gonna try Public Speaking, atleast in front of my family and friends (Ugh I dread stages!). So what are you upto? Do let me know in comments!

This is Kavya Signing off,
In The Celebration of Being Alive! :)

#MissSunshine #LifeUnpredictable
#BlogTurnsTWO
#BlogMissSunshine
#2ndAnniversarySpecial

Comments

  1. Excellent kavya and congrats for your second year.you will definitely go great heights in your life.again my blessings and wishes are with you.Raja Babai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babai. That means a lot to me. Your encouragement is what keeps me going! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm really proud to be your sister. And you have done an excellent job. And I'm looking forward to do something which I have never done. You are an inspiration to many people who thing that they can't do anything due to their problems. I wish you all the best and good luck for your future. And once again I'm proud to say that I'm your sister. Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much avyu. Cant tell you how much this means to me. <3

      Delete
  3. I'm really proud to be your sister. And you have done an excellent job. And I'm looking forward to do something which I have never done. You are an inspiration to many people who thing that they can't do anything due to their problems. I wish you all the best and good luck for your future. And once again I'm proud to say that I'm your sister. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing buddy.. Congratulations... Keep inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing buddy.. Congratulations... Keep inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kavya I really have no words to appreciate you . But as you said all credits goes to annaya and vadhina for encouraging you . I am really waiting to take part of you , I dont know when I will but definetely 1 day.. All the success and blessings with you my sweet sweetest kodal ever .. love you lot.. And will be looking forward for your next posts and interesting and innovative events sweetheart .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts