Failure Story

Hands were trembling..
Heart was racing..
Dint know if people in da hall or da mind inside me that was wandering..
Reached der 45mins before..that made my situation more miserable..
Da time which always runs..and which is always ahead of me.. Was beyond me then..but I very well know that wasnt da case of me working beyond time..
This being ahead of time where time was too apprehensive to even slowly walk..made me too uncomfortable..

But u know time always passes..finally dat time came..
Paper was handed to me..
It was full of questions..yes, unimaginable questions..those presented before me, another unthinkable set of unanswerable questions..
I was Confusion personified, to say the least ! Dint know which ones to answer first..questions on paper or questions put before by my mind!

Time was overwhelmed by my situation..
It took my mindset by storm..
It rushed at a jet speed ahead of me...

I was left behind to imagine da unimaginable..think da unthinkable..answer da unanswerable...

Every storm has to end.. my exam time ended too.. but had long lasting effects on me...

.
.
.
.

And Alas! I Failed yet again!

#myfirstfiction 

Wud love to knoe ur feedback!

Comments

  1. this is ua first fiction..

    but its the reality im facing..!!


    evry article of urs is fab !!

    luv 2 read more.

    - ua old friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanq. But may i know whoz dis? Dont wry..be optimistic..everything will fall into correct place..give it some time. But tell me who r u!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts