Uncertainity

Uncertainity always persists..

You feel something is good today..but by tomorrow, you are not certain..

You feel content in a friendship/relationship..but people change..then comes uncertainity..

You are happy with your choice of career..but face many obstacles on the way..again comes uncertainity..

You have a secured job..but it is becoming damn hectic..uncertainity steals the show..

Accept the fact and try dealing with it..

In my words, Life is a Desert of Uncertainity, where you find some oases of being certain.
But be Careful!
Reflect if you are seeing that certainity from a distance which disappears by the time you go near it.. Or you are seeing that oasis just beside you so that you are so sure that it is very much the true oasis of certainity..

Things may seem certain or uncertain depending on the situation.. Whatever those may seem like, be wise enough to read between the lines.. be spontaneous enough to react accordingly.. :)

#MissSunshine #kavzfilosofy #LifeUnpredictable

Comments

  1. Hiiiii Kavya :)
    hmmm ur blog is good butttt....
    in MY sense WHAT U SEE IN UR REAL LIFE WITH UR EYES IS JUST A LIE in front of U....every PART in the BODY ll work till the SURVIVAL process FULFILL its NEED nd nd der is nthng to do with FRIENDSHIP / RELATIONSHIP , Frindship/Relationship ll not play any thing in our LIFE, WHATs all plays is all around in the SITUATION we R living in.... tht matters if u want any MORE EXPLANATION about my comment u can just pose a comment on me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for ur time. I dont agree with you. I cannot life a life thinking its a lie. But at tha same time I dont want to differ. Its ur opinion. Carry on. I dont write blogs to change people's opinions. I write what I belive and I wont change that. No I donot want anymore explanation from you. Thank you once again for ur patience and time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something is matching certainly..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts