My Thoughts and Thanks!

So thinking about my 20years of life..its been a mixture of a whole lot of experiences..many good..some okay..few bad..but all teaching me da Best Lessons of Life..! I am truly thankful for all of it!

This 20th year, in particular, has been a fantastic year for me..!

My Article 'My tryst with ME!' has been published in The Hindu on July 3rd..following a great response to my blog Miss Sunshine's..equally good response to my blog's Fb page..clearing my exams..improvement in my health..realising the worth of You, my Most Wonderful Friends and Family in my Life..Ur encouragement making me Super Optimistic..U making me believe that I have a future..Ur motivational words about my Blog Posts making me to work hard towards writing more good posts..

What more should I wish for?

I heartfully thank Each and Everyone of you for being such a Huge part in my small life..and for being always there for me..!
I can Never ever match up to Your Love and Kindness!!

Few friends have stopped talking to me..even left my friendship..saying that Ill Healthed Me is a burden and disturbance to their lives! Thanks to them too for teaching me an Unforgettable Lesson on Trust and Independence!

Coming back to good things.. I ve completely enjoyed every moment..yes I ve felt low n have had some dull moments..but ya I came back!! The reason for it being YOUR Blessings and Best Wishes!!
Thank you Once again! :D

Keep Smiling!
Keep Shining!

With an Overwhelmed heart,
Yours Miss Sunshine! :)

Comments

  1. That was great..you are great..u will achieve more and more in future..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanq so much! :) #blessedwithurwords

      Delete
  2. Waiting for ur next thought. ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts