Why are you trying to fit in, when You are born to Stand-Out?!

I have been worrying constantly about this thing lately. I haven't had a routine college life for many years now. I totally hate to be at home being sick and all. I don't know about my future. Thinking about it, makes me more sad. I have had these times during which I could see the Indifference in people accepting me. I know that look in the eyes of guys younger than me, thinking I am sort of a Loser..and the look in the eyes of people elder than me, thinking I am a Good-for-nothing one, just born to waste my parents' money and upset them now and then! But Something just Dawned to Me. So..

To all those Gifted Nosy People, People with Extreme Interests in Others' Lives, People with Impeccable Tactics to bring Others Down and Experts at being double-faced (being good with me but talking behind my back), I just want to let you know, I AM NOT GIVING A DAMN ABOUT BEING NORMAL! (ask these people its definition)

Yes I want to have a routine but I am unable to do so for now.
So from this moment, I stand here tall to Accept My Life as it Comes, Embracing my strengths and weaknesses equally.
No I Wont stop Trying nor am I quitting, but I am NOT Worrying about it anymore!!
To Amma Naanna, my Family, Friends and Well wishers, u guys too don't worry about me. I will be Alright till you people are there to love and support Me! :)

WHY AM I TRYING TO FIT IN WHEN I WAS BORN TO STAND OUT ?!!

#MissSunshine #kavzfilosofy #LifeUnpredictable

P.S. : If this is somewhat similar case with you, please feel free to share this post and let people know that "You Are Your Own Sunshine" !! :D

Keep Rocking!
Keep Shining! :)

Comments

  1. very very happy seeing ur new blogpost so soon!!!!nice blogpost!!!
    as always-hearttouching!!! "pen is mightier than sword"-ur blogposts always
    prove it!!! very touch they are!!!

    coming to the blogpost- very nice!!can see an unseen pain in ur blogpost!!i do not
    know what happened wid u or things round-but what all i know is -god always creates
    everybody for a meaningful purpose!! he(god) never fails people who trust him!!!!
    he always does good for good people for sure...!!!
    am sure god does good to u too!!!

    and u r right-people(i mean 90% of them) always under estimate others!!they feel others are fit for nthing and etc.its unfortunate that their thiking is not broadminded.
    we can only pity them that their thinking is such!!!

    but as u mentioned in the post-we should be paying deaf ear to them!!!as long as we know what we are,and as long as we are true to ourselves- we do not have to think or worry what others think of us!!!someday or the other all will realize what is the true worth!!!

    very happy to see a sentence in ur post -"i stand here tall to accept...."-beautiful sentence!!!very motivating sentence too!!!

    very very motivating post!!!!tears of happiness as always flowed reading the post!!!
    thanks for such a nice inspiring post...!!!






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Yes I do trust God so much. He is the reason I am able to cope up these situations. These are good days too. He has been teaching me lot of important life lessons.

      Yes you are right those kind of people are just narrow minded.

      Once again, thanq for your kind words. :)

      Delete
  2. and one more to add to above- there is a beautiful wonderful book called "tough times
    never las,but tough people do"-by Robert schuller.its a very very good book.

    whenever am in a low mood i always read it-its avery good.motivating book!!!
    if u wish to-kindly give it a read.surely u would enjoy reading it!!!

    thanks for new blogpost-enjoyed happy reading it!!!awaiting ur newblogpost...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thanks for suggesting the book. I love books. I shall surely read it. :)

      Delete
    2. very very kind of u to acknowledge it..thank u.
      yes,defintly do read read this book.u would surely like it.
      and very very happy know you love to read books!!!nice.
      and yes-god teaches us in many ways..he teaches us many important lessons.at times his ways may appear bit hard but still ..one thing for sure
      for the trust we put in god.."his(god) grace and mercy never "fails" "!!!
      that is for sure...!!and god delays are not denials...-he always does good to
      to good people!!!well.....thanks a lot once again for the nice blogposts
      and awaiting forur new inspiring/heartouching blogpost...!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts