#MothersDaySpecial - Tribute to My MOM

The way you did all things for me..
So are you 'Care' ?

The way you have taught me to be warm and kind towards everyone..
Are you the 'Goodness' ?

The way you saved the last bite of my favourite dish for me..
Shall I call you 'Love' ?

The way you gave up many days of your job to take care of me..
Are you 'Sacrifice' ?

The way my achievements made your eyes spark..
So you are 'Joy' ?

The way you had faith in me even in the worst of times..
Are you 'Trust' ?

The way you taught me to stand up for myself, no matter what..
So are you 'Courage' ?

The way I have no inhibitions in discussing anything with you..
Can I call you 'Broad-minded' ?

The way you be with me..
So are you 'Friendship' ?

Mom,
You are Each of these things!
And You are ALL these things!
I give up to define you..
Coz YOU are the Personification of All the Best Qualities in the world!
And NO Language is vast enough to define You!

Maa,
You are that Immense Strength that drives me..
You are that Unconditional Love that protects me..
You are that Unfathomable Power that backs me..
You are that Astounding Miracle that has happened to me..!! ♥

The Second Best Gift you gave Me is this LIFE.. First being YOU!
(I can Never ask God for a better gift than You being My MOM)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AMMAA!! ♥
I LOVE YOU! :*

Happie MOTHERS' Day to All the MOMS out there! Let Me remind you, "YOU ARE THE BEST!!" Loads of all Love to you all!

P.S.: Friends, Convey my Mothers' Day wishes to all your Moms! :)

#MothersDay
#MomsAreTheBest
#LotsOfLove
#ISaluteAllMomsToday

Comments

  1. as always vry vry beautiful and heart touchching!!!! i loved the senetence-"i give up
    to define you"-very beautiful sentence it is!!!its true too...how much ever we try to
    can we define "mother".its true!!!She is an embodiment of love!!!vry vry heart touching!!!

    frm ur blogpost i can understand how much attached ur to ur mother !!! kudos to
    all the mothers in this world!!!

    well awaiting ur next (heart touching)blogpost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awaiting for june-so that i can see ur new heart tpuching blogpost!!!

    20 days may be less number of days- but as of now given this moment-i feel
    still 20 days to go....foe june to enter.

    but ofcourse waiting too is worth...specially when blogposts like this are very
    meaningful,hearttouching and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts