Book Love!

These days I find
Almost everyone wants to bind

Love they say
In the air, mingling hands sway

A boy meets a girl
But I just need a good book to curl

They become so restless
In finding a relationship that is ageless
Search becomes endless
Not knowing the result nevertheless

If they find
They say love is kind
Failures happen too
They sob saying "never meant to be,we two"

I feel sad
But to me book is that lad

It guarantees many an emotion
And doesn't leave without caution

If there's no such thing as too much love,
Then with books, I shall take the vow!

So now you got that I am a Bibliophile
Thanks for understanding, that made me smile

To dive in to new world is so exciting
And so is witnessing the story without interrupting

Love, hate, suspence, action
You pick without hesitation

Happiness, sorrow, fright, thrill
So many emotions for you to feel

Once you start loving books,
there's no going back
I can guarantee, not big bucks,
But life of colours, not just black!

#ILoveBooks 
#MissSunshine

(Feedback is welcome)

Comments

  1. as always happy to see ur new post!!! and yes post is wonderful!!! being a
    good book lover myself,i just could immediately connect to ur post!!!
    and i relly feel happy to fing book lovers!!! there is a quotation saying "books are our best friends" -thats so true!!! recently i brought a book "light from many lamps" its so good. try if ur intersted reading it...!!! good day. keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts