#TheThankingIndia #3 #SpecialStory

#TheThankingIndia #3

This #ThankingPost is so Special.
I Donated my Hair today for Cancer patients through an organisation called Hair For Hope - India.
I will start by thanking Premi Mathew, the Founder of this organisation along with "Protect Your Mom", for taking up this noble initiative of providing wigs to needy cancer patients. And Thank You Shweta Tibrewala for so wonderfully orgainising today's Launching Event. She and the Ladies Circle team present, were so sweet and supportive all along. And Thank You Ashton Pierra Salon for supporting this cause. Thanks a bunch Raghu Nandan and Kavitha Reddy (thanks Ekta ma'am for forwarding mail to her) for coming forward to donate hair on my word. Many thanks to my friends who have supported me through social media. Last but not least, Thank You Family for that Incredible Support to my decision from the beginning! (So here it is, my soul-satisfying Decision from my Thanking India story 1!!) Thanks to media and press for listening to our stories. It has been a really Great Day and I feel Awesome that I could donate.

I hope more and more people will get inspired by today's event and will come forward to participate in this Noble Cause!

Comments

Popular Posts