#ThankingIndia Day 1

Being a part of 'THE THANKING INDIA' Campaign, I am starting my '30 Days of Gratitude'.

I want to start with thanking my Mom and Dad not only for everything, but especially today, for supporting me in my decision.

What is that decision, you will come to know in a few days. But I have to tell you, this is sonething what we call a 'Soul-satisfying Decision'. And I dont think I have ever been this content with any decision before.
To get support from my parents, just took it to a whole new level of joy.

So THANK YOU Ammi and Naanu!! :D

#ThankYou #GratitudeMyAttitude

#30DaysOfGratitude
#ThankingIndia

**This initiative is started by Srinidhi Dasaka and SaiKiran Gunda to reintroduce ourselves to the good vibes and positivity by saying 'Thank You' and by showing Gratitude.

*Watch out for this space as I post my Thank You stories each day.

Comments

Popular Posts