'Hello Sunshine!' - The Journey Of Us - By LIKHITHA GALLA



The Journey Of Us..

By LIKHITHA GALLA



Reading is my all time favourite. It’s an escape.
Miss Sunshine is a spark of light in my life when I was low..
Those words spread Joy..
You make the alphabets look magical making them words that are apt for the situations going on. Relating to the words is always a treasure!
Kavya means Poetry. The name Kavya Krishna is justified through this blog.
World can’t stop your words as you yourself, are the poetry.
So Kavya, keep doing the magic!
You go, girl. Write more! Spread the word more!
I will always love your writings..

('Hello Sunshine!' is the new feature of our blog run on love showered upon us by our readers! These encouraging words will also be published in the Blog's Facebook page along with the reader's name.)
Thank you so much for your love dear LIKHITHA GALLA! I'm overwhelmed by your words! <3



Comments

Popular Posts