Aahlada's Question : Appreciation Vs Encouragement

AAHLADA : You like Encouragement or Appreciation? (Choose One)

ME : A very good question indeed. First let me tell you what those words mean literally to me.
APPRECIATION is that packet of words that is said when you do something good, something likeable.
ENCOURAGEMENT is that packet of words which ignite your mind to do better and to be better, which makes you to Dream Big and Do Big.
So here is my answer to your question, it is always nice to be appreciated for what you do coz it makes you believe in yourself more. But if I have to choose One, I would Choose ENCOURAGEMENT. Because whatever I do, I always strive to be Better. So Encouragement makes me Work Harder and do everything in a much BETTER way possible. It makes me Aspire and Strive for a Higher Level. And as we all know, BETTER IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN GOOD. :)

And your second question about Me starting a Magazine, that is a Wonderful Idea. If all goes well, I want to do it in the next 10years! :)

P.S.: Aahlada Sri Vidya, you have always done both, Appreciated and Encouraged Me. Please Continue! :P And even I intend to do so to you and may you reach all your goals and pursue all your dreams. I take this to cheer our Unique Bond! You are My Special Tweenie Sis. I love you! :* :D

#MissSunshine

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts