Answer to Likhita's Question!

LIKHITHA REDDY : Are You (Kavya) Hearfully Happy?

ME (Kavya) : Yes I am heartfully happy now. But ya I have had my share of feeling low, sadness and disappoinents (coz I couldn't attend college as my health is not permitting to it.) But if I have gone to college, I would Never have been writing this. I would have missed this opportunity of blogging and getting your wonderful readership. There would be just a routine college life. But my life is like this and as I always say, "My Imperfections make Me Perfect, coz those make Me Smile!"

If I am here right now, drenched in all your great support and encouragement, it is all because of that health issue I am having. Ya I am suffering from it. But as they say, No Pains..No Gains, right?!

So Likhitha, my final answer to your 'concerned' question is YES I AM HEARTFULLY HAPPY!! :D

P.S.: Thank you Likhitha for your Wonderful Friendship. It really means a lot, having you in my life! :*

Comments

Popular Posts